At DesignFiles we're looking for a Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer to join our engineering team.
About the Job:
DesignFiles is an interior design project management software company on a mission to help interior designers and home furnishing retailers take their design services and businesses to new heights. With 5,000+ customers (including Wayfair, La-Z-Boy, Crate & Barrel, Interior Define) and 20+ team members located all over the world, we're growing quickly and looking for our next driven and talented team member.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer to join the company to drive product development from the ground level.
Please note: This is a contract role and we are looking for individuals (not agencies) that can commit 40+ hours a week to become a core member of our team.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with our product team to bring features from conception to completion.
- Develop features with an emphasis on consistency and integrity at all levels of the stack.
- Improve DesignFiles' engineering culture with an eye for best practices, code quality and code reviews.
- Actively contribute to the project with ideas and solutions to constantly improve the lives of our designers and their clients.
- Participate (on video) in Sprint Planning, Retros, 1:1s
What We Want From You:
- 5+ years experience as a full-stack developer.
- 3+ years of hands-on Ruby on Rails experience.
- Strong experience with Ruby on Rails: rubocop, minitest-spec-rails, delayed job, paperclip, paranoia, etc.
- Solid knowledge of unix shell, PostgreSQL, Docker, Node.js, AWS S3.
- Fluent English, good communication skills and full presence during agreed work hours.
- Taking responsibility for testing own code, thinking through the edge cases and ability to work productively without close supervision.
- Decent internet connection to participate in video calls and screen sharing sessions.
Sounds interesting? Apply here >> https://designfiles.homerun.co/ruby-on-rails-developer