Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), AST (UTC -4), FKST (UTC -3)
We are looking for individuals who are experts in their field who can help train the next generation of Generative AI models. If you are interested in the AI space, have a PhD in your field, and are looking for a flexible earning opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
- Train generative AI models by writing and answering prompts in your area of expertise (Computer Science, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, etc.).
- Work in-sync with our project team to iterate on the model training process.
- A completed PhD degree in one of the following areas:
- Computer science
- Natural science (physics, chemistry, biology, etc.)
- Social science (psychology,. sociology, economics, history, etc.)
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Interest in the AI/ML space
Pay & Duration:
- Compensation: $40-50 per hour
- Duration: Minimum of 3 weeks, with possibility of further work
- Location: Remote (US, Canada, UK, Ireland)
This opportunity involves contracting for a Scale affiliate: Smart Ecosystem, Inc.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected] Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.