Emerhub is one of the leading corporate secretarial and employer of record services provider in Southeast Asia since 2011. As we are consolidating our remote work services (remote hiring, employer of record, overseas employment) under a new brand called RecruitGo, we are looking for the head of marketing to take our existing marketing resources and turn them into a new powerful employer of record brand.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be to develop the RecruitGo brand and generate leads for the sales team. You will be part of our global leadership team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives of RecruitGo
- Identify target markets and develop messaging and positioning that resonates with our target audience
- Create and manage campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation, including email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, and paid advertising
- Manage a marketing budget and analyze performance data to optimize marketing efforts and achieve business goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, sales, and customer success, to ensure a cohesive and effective marketing approach
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to continuously improve our marketing efforts
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with a strong focus on brand awareness and lead generation
- Experience leading and managing a marketing team, especially in SaaS
- Strong analytical skills and experience with performance data analysis
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- You don't need to know how to code (even though that helps) but should be comfortable working with Webflow.