We are looking to add a Community Support team member to help support our growing community of independents and clients. Reporting to our Head of Community, you’ll be responsible for weekend support coverage at Contra.
We are looking for someone to work Friday-Monday during 9am-5pm EST. The total hours would be between 20-30 hours per week.
The deliverables are the core responsibilities of this role. We are looking for enthusiastic and capable individuals who are passionate about advancing their own knowledge, our users' experience, and Contra's business goals.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of Contra users (Independents + Clients) with an eagerness to go above and beyond for our users.
- This means providing timely support responses, jumping on a call with users who need help, creating resources to improve users’ ability to be successful on Contra, sharing a loom/video guiding the user in the right direction, etc.
- Support Clients on Contra
- Review new job postings and match Contra Independents with their dream opportunities. Review inquiries and import job postings to streamlining clients’ workflows. Respond to client questions and messages. Call clients when needed to help them onboard to Contra.
- Support Independents on Contra
- Respond to support messages through email and Slack. Troubleshoot bugs and issues and respond within a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Contra Team
- Share patterns and requests you see through support, and brainstorm ideas to improve our users’ experiences on Contra.
- Track Metrics
- Track metrics to ensure we maintain high response rates and user satisfaction.