United States (
Join us in bringing joy to customer experience. Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of cloud innovation to customers worldwide.
Living our values everyday results in our team-first culture and enables us to innovate, grow, and thrive while enjoying the journey together. We celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment, empowering our employees to be their authentic selves.
Five9 is a 900 million dollar leader in cloud based contact center solutions and one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies. Our headquarters is located in San Ramon, CA, and we continue to expand globally. To complement our rapid growth, we are actively sourcing for a Billing Supervisor to join our Finance & Accounting Team on a full-time basis.
Location: Remote: This role is fully remote for candidates who reside at least 50 miles away from our San Francisco or San Ramon office locations. For candidates who reside within 50 miles of our San Francisco or San Ramon locations, this role will be Hybrid.
6:00am – 3:00pm PST
- Manage a team of billing specialists.
- Prepare and process daily billings to ensure client invoices are accurate, consistent with contractual requirements and issued on a timely basis.
- Research and resolve billing, credit, and accounts receivable issues.
- Review and reconcile account balances in Accounts Receivable Interface with internal customer service and support organizations on customer inquiries.
- Significant interactions with external customers to answer questions and various billing matters as applicable.
- Assess current billing operations, offer recommendations for improvement, and assist with implementing new processes.
- Collaborate with team members to assist with ad-hoc projects and miscellaneous tasks
- 5+ years billing experience, preferably in SaaS and/or telephony industry.
- Experience with Reseller/Partner relationships and complex contracts/billing arrangements
- 2+ years of experience managing a billing team.
- Solid understanding of billing and financial concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications
- Able to work in stressful situations with firm deadlines
- Capable of making timely, independent decisions
- com and Logisense experience a huge plus.
- Extremely detail oriented with a keen eye for identifying errors and discrepancies
- Knowledgeable and experienced with processing, verifying, balancing, and adjusting basic and complex transactions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
College degree in Finance and/or Accounting
As part of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, Five9 supports pay transparency during the entire recruitment process. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate including, but not limited to: skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the job across the United States. Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package during your hiring process.
Additionally, the total compensation package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock, and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans.
Our total reward package also includes:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage, beginning on the first day of employment. Five9 covers 100% of the employee portion of the health, dental and vision coverage and shares a high portion of the dependent cost. We also offer Short & Long-Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance, and a 401k saving plan with employer matching.
- Access to an innovative mental health support platform that offers personalized care and resources in areas such as: therapy, coaching and self-guided mindfulness exercises for all covered employees and their covered dependants.
- Generous employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid Time Off, Company paid holidays and 12 weeks paid parental leave.
All compensation and benefits are subject to the requirements and restrictions set forth in the applicable plan documents and any written agreements between the parties.
The US base salary range for this role is below.
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
California residents, view our Privacy Notice here: https://www.five9.com/legal/candidatenoticeca.
Note: Five9 will never request that an applicant send money as a prerequisite for commencing employment with Five9.
Our headquarters are located in the San Francisco Bay Area with global hubs in the United Kingdom, Germany, Philippines, Portugal, and Australia.