Job Title: 988 Technical Support – Level 2
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: Manager, Helpdesk
Compensation: $78,000 – $90,000/year
- Sunday- Thursday 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, or 12am-8am EST
- Tuesday- Saturday 8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, or 12am-8am EST
Formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), Vibrant Emotional Health’s groundbreaking solutions have delivered high quality services and support, when, where, and how people need it for over 50 years. Through our state-of-the-art technology-enabled services, community wellness programs, and advocacy and education work, we are building a society in which emotional wellness can be a reality for everyone.
Are you passionate about helping technical teams deliver value? Do you have experience working on an IT help desk? As a Technical Support Specialist at Vibrant Emotional Health, the leader in mental health innovation and suicide prevention, you will provide client hardware and software support and technical issue resolution for Vibrant sites throughout NYC.
- Troubleshooting client-based hardware and software issues
- Providing one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone
- Troubleshooting networking issues
- Setting up and maintaining communication hardware and systems (headsets, misc peripherals, etc)
- Document operational procedures and standards for client support
- Assisting IT Department with projects as needed
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required or an additional 3 years of experience
- At least 3-6 years of experience in a technical support position
- Experience troubleshooting SaaS solutions
- Experience with Genesys Cloud and Salesforce a plus
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 online
- Basic understanding of and experience supporting TCP/IP
- Experience with Internet/Application Support/troubleshooting Browser-related issues
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 11 and macOS
- Basic understanding of Intel/AMD/Mac desktops/laptops and their architecture
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and have people skills
- Have a genuine passion for providing excellent customer service and a problem-solving attitude
- Computer systems Certifications a plus (Comp TIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, Microsoft 365, Fundamentals, Microsoft Technology Associate
Excellent comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, supplemental income insurance, pre-tax,transit/parking, pre-tax FSA for medical and dependent care, and 401K available. 4 weeks’ vacation, plum benefits, etc.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they are able to perform every task in the job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who come from a less traditional background. Vibrant will consider any equivalent combination of knowledge, skills, education and experience to meet minimum qualifications. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to think broadly about your background and skill set for the role.
Vibrant Emotional Health is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, caregiver status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.